The folks at Telco 2.0 invited me to speak at Telco 2.0 ‘Best Practice Live!’ – a FREE virtual (online) event, 2-3 Feb – on New Business Model Case Studies, Use Cases and Strategies from around the globe
It is happening twice – once for those in Europe Wednesday, Feb 2 and once in America Thursday Feb 3. You can register for FREE here.
The aim of the event is to give players in the Telecoms, Media and Technology sector tangible examples of what they can do to enhance their business models, using rich, interactive virtual event technology to disseminate and discuss these practical ideas. It will include plenary sessions on the following key Telco 2.0 areas:
- External Threats to the Telco Business Model,
- New Broadband Business Models,
- Cloud Services,
- Digital Entertainment 2.0,
- Personal Data 2.0,
- Augmented Reality,
- Enterprise 2.0,
- M2M 2.0,
- Mobile Money 2.0
- The Roadmap to Telco 2.0.
View the agenda here.
My presentation will be broadcast at 1230 on Wednesday (GMT) and Thursday 12:30 (Pacific Time) and will be followed by a Q&A and discussion session. Other key industry speakers include:
- Personal Data 2.0: Von Wright, VP Cloud & Wholesale, Mobility & Consumer Markets, AT8T
- External Threats to the Telco Business Model: Paul Smith, Partner, Bain & Co
- Personal Data 2.0: Eric Sachs, Product Manager, Security, Google
- Personal Data 2.0: John Clippinger, Co-Director, The Law Lab, The Berkman Center for Internet & Society, Harvard
- Digital Entertainment 2.0: Andrew Ground, Chief Commercial Officer, LOVEFiLM
- Digital Entertainment 2.0: Gerry Guoy, Senior Director, Digital Media, MTV
- Mobile Money 2.0: Roberto Rittes, General Manager, Oi Paggo, Oi
- External Threats to the Telco Business Model: Chris Barraclough, Managing Director, Telco 2.0 Initiative
- M2M 2.0: Philip Laidler, Consulting Director, Telco 2.0 Initiative
- Enterprise 2.0: Roberto Saracco, Director of the Future Centre, Telecom Italia
- M2M 2.0: Magnus Bakken, Head of Market Communication, Telenor Objects
- Digital Entertainment 2.0: Rob Salter, Category Director, Entertainment, Tesco
- New Broadband Business Models: Diego Massida, Director of Video & Connected Home,Vodafone
- Personal Data 2.0: William Hoffman, Associate Director, World Economic Forum
- New Broadband Business Models: Dennis Sverdlov, CEO, Yota
You will also have access to case study presentations and examples from those leading the way in business model innovation from around the world, including Amazon, AT&T, BT Wholesale, Deutsche Telekom, TELUS and Vodafone.
How does it work? Telco 2.0 Best Practice Live! is made up of short (10 minute) pre-recorded video presentations, which are then broadcast online at set times as part of the event. Online Q&A and discussion between participants follows afterwards. Attendees can also attend the online exhibition where they can visit sponsors’ stands and download research, white papers and product information.
The event is broadcast to 2 timezones, as below and is then available ‘on-demand’ afterwards for 3 months:
· 2nd February (EMEA – 0900-1500 GMT)
· 3rd February (Americas – 0900-1500 Pacific Time)
If you want to contact the Telco 2.0 initiative to find out more or discuss your involvement in the next Best Practice Live! you can contact them here: firstname.lastname@example.org
Register for FREE here.For more information visit the event website:www.telco2bestpracticelive.com.