I can’t do this 🙁
My Google+ Name is still SUSPENDED!!!!
I don’t have name sovereignty. Google is acting really quite evil with this action against me.
Update: I was able to edit my profile photo but I am still suspended. I can not “speak” or post anything in google+ or +1 anything.
I would like to invite members of the Identity community to seriously consider consider submitting a statement to http://My.nameis.me
They are especially looking for statements from people who are famous or prominent in their fields, or those who can speak on behalf of populations who need to choose their own names.
- Established professionals in relevant fields (health professionals, educators, etc)
- Published authors, especially those who use pen names
- Religious leaders (of any religion)
- Political leaders or prominent political activists
- Academics in relevant fields (law, sociology, media studies, etc)
- People who run large “social” websites or online services
- Well-known performers (musicians, actors, etc), especially those who use stage names