I just saw this image of a chart.
it has the name of the company down the side
- Yahoo! – not sure what it was called
- Google – Open Social + next week social connector
- MSFT – Mesh
- AOL – OpenID, AIM portability
- Facebook – Connect
- MySpace – Data Avalability
- People Aggregator
- White Lable Social Networking App X.
Then across the top is a list of features. example – OAuth for Exporting contacts. Please comment on other features we should list.
In the matrix you check off what features they have and if they are using open standards to implement them.
The question is what are the features we should have along the top. I think we will do this exercise as a group this week at theInternet Identity Workshop since I know that at least the first 4 companies on this list will be there and I am hoping that last two are too.