So, I am going to be traveling to the UK for the Oxford Internet Institute meeting on April 2-3 about legal issues. I am “representing the user” at least this is what my position paper will be on.
I decided it was worth it to spend week longer in London until the 11th and meet people, do some fun things, talk about identity etc.
Since I heard about Jeff Barr (an Amazon Evangelist) opening his schedule via wiki it seemed like it would make sense to do sometime. This trip is the time. It is also a good opportunity to use my personal wiki.
Here is the page about My Trip.
- I want to go to go see some cultural things.
- I am going to prepare a 30 min talk – Identity Tech 101 to talk about the current state of where things are – it will be non-technical with pointers to technical material for those who want to dive in.
- I am open to talking on if people want or just having a meal with a small group.
- I am interested in talking to folks working on VRM stuff
- I am interested in connecting with those exploring doing things with information cards
- I am also exploring the intersection of SemWeb and identity things.
- Travel time and options need to be considered when scheduling me.
Unlike Jeff I don’t have Amazon covering my hotel rooms. One friend has offered to put me up for the weekend of the 4th. I can’t stay there all week – I am also looking to find a couch or too.
If you have questions or suggestions please e-mail me kaliya (at) mac (dot) com with the subject “London”.
Sunni Lettre says
I am often to blogging and i really appreciate your content. The article has really peaks my interest. I am going to bookmark your site and keep checking for new information.