Heidi Nobantu Saul did an amazing job collecting notes and we managed to get all session notes except a very few on the last day.
- The session on Active Clients that went for several hours on Wednesday that was preceded by the presentation of an OpenID Selector by MSFT on Tuesday and followed by What should Identity Support in the browser look like? led by Johannes Ernst.
- The Conversation about Social Consent
- Action Cards continuing to develop with Kynetx & Joe Andrieu presented on Portable Contexts.
- Progress made on moving activity streams forward.
- The OAuth-WRAP conversations which are continuing. Facebook also led a session on why they don’t support today’s OAuth.
- The continued evolution of WebFinger, XRD, LRDD & what is becoming know as the Hammer-Stack
- Salmon-Protocol to support comments “swimming upstream”
- The Trust Framework activity with OpenID Foundation, Information Card Foundation and the Federal Government.
The 10th Internet Identity Workshop is May 18-20.
Registration is Open Now and Extra Early Bird Rates are in effect until January 31.