Self-Sovereign Identity is a rapidly emerging set of technologies. I have a blog on it here.
It uses PKI (Public Key Infrastructure), Shared Ledger (Blockchain), Zero Knowledge Proofs, CL Proofs, together with cloud computing for individuals and their ability to manage it all with smart phones and other devices.
It is not easy to understand how it all works together and what the implications are.
I am offering a specialized program to support individuals in executive roles the opportunity to learn about the technologies and most importantly to consider forward looking strategy related to what these technologies mean for your organization and business.
I am calling this Knowledge Coaching.
I am not a consultant – I’m not here to tell you what to do about a specific project or move it forward within your organization.
Think of me as a pre-consultant, before they show up and talk about Self-Sovereign identity, I can help you figure out what they are even talking about and be able to ask serious and hard questions from your own knowledge base.
I’m not a “coach” trying to improve your executive performance.
I’m a coach working to improve your knowledge about this cutting edge field.
Think of me as a specialized tutor who will assess your current knowledge about identity. Then get you up to speed on the latest with self-sovereign identity. I will develop a customized learning plan to cover:
- Understand the basics of identity broadly
- Understand digital identity systems and how they work today and how your companies specific systems work.
- Understand this major innovations that are making self-sovereign identity
- Understanding the strategic implications of how this new layer of the internet just for people and information about people will change many things.
- Have a clear idea about how you do identity now and how you might in the future with self-sovereign identity fit together.
I’ve been working with and in the community developing these new technologies for over 15 years. Always as an independent expert. I’ve built out a map of the whole identity ecosystem.
How does it work?
We have a phone call to discover your learning goals and needs.
We create plan to support your learning to achieve those goals. This could be an intensive of a few weeks or a longer term multi-month plan depending on your needs and schedule.
I curriculum of reading for you and video calls to talk through all the learning and for knowledge transfer.