We keep track of topics folks want to talk about on our Identity Commons wiki.
I figured I would pull the list out from there and share it here…Its looking good so far.
What topics are you planning to present about or lead a discussion about at this IIW?
- Notification management – Notifs
- unhosted identity
- Redelegation of OAuth bearer tokens
- “OpenID Connect certification
- Proof of Possession”
- Trust-elevation (adaptive access)
- IdM for future scientific collaborations
- I am a member of the W3C Credentials Community Group (http://opencreds.org) and will present status/progress/goals/roadmap/use cases and how they relate to other identity initiatives.
- OpenID Connect mobile profile
- “Consent management UI and internals International consent issues”
What are you hoping to learn about or hear a presentation about at IIW?
- what’s new in identity protocols, VRM, …
- Trust Frameworks including Public and Private Sector organizations and international governments
- http-free protocols http://www.wavis.org/blog/http-free-web-protocols“
- SCIM, OpenID Connect
- UMA – VRM – OIDF Certification Threat Management Reputation Management
- What others are doing
- OAuth OpenID Connect and FIDO profiles
- OpenID Connect, OAuth 2.0, UMA
- Federated and delegated IdM
- How other technologies overlap and can potentially integrate with the Credential CG standards.
- “Personal control of data sharing OAuth/OpenID Connect”
- SCIM extensions or anything SCIM
- OpenID Connect, UMA, vectors of trust
- Others working on consent management
What are the critical questions about user-centric identity and data you hope to discuss with peers at IIW?
- social physics consensus and collaboration using decentralized mechanisms (e.g. blockchain)
- How to have identity without subscription to a service. IE How to have a service recognize rather than authenticate.
- Password management use cases with SCIM OpenID Connect NAPPS Profile
- User Centric Business Models
- What are the remaining roadblocks to adoption of higher LOA BYOI
- “Identity Management as a Service – Use Cases Attribute based credentials – Use casesMulti factor authentication on Mobile Devices”