I’m heading to Europe on Wednesday. The travel plans and events are below. One of the main reasons I am going is to connect with the people and communities in Europe working on identity and personal data. I want to come back with about 10 podcasts recorded with key people from the community that I meet along the way – these will be edited on my return and posted on the web publicly.
I will also be inviting/encouraging participation with PDEC in the two main ways we have so far to engage.
* If you are a startup or a proejct focused on how people are in charge of their personal data you can apply to be part of the Startup Circle.
* If you are in an enterprise or just interested you can subscribe to the Journal.
Please don’t be afraid to reach out and connect with me if you are in Europe or know some folks in Europe I should be sure to connect with on this trip. Kaliya@pde.cc txt:510472-9069 Skype: Identitywoman
- June 7th I arrive in London and have meetings/social things
- June 11th is an Identity, Personal Data & Personal Clouds Unconference I am facilitating and Tony Fish is organizing – You’re INVITED!
- June 12th is the OIX Event
- June 12-13th is New Digital Economics
- June 14th is WEF Tiger Team Day
- June 15-17 Netherlands
- June 18-19 is the Digital Enlightenment Forum
- June 20th I plan to travel to Paris
- I might travel to Geneva..
- June 25-27th in Berlin
- June 27th I fly out of Berlin to SF.
Leave a Reply